Patient care area receptacle testing is intended to verify the integrity of electrical services for patient care and treatment facilities.
Patient care areas are classified as basic, intermediate or critical care areas generally corresponding to casual, external and internal contact procedures respectively.
Ino-Tek Electric provides complete testing and reports that satisfy the CSA Z-32-18 requirements for patient care areas.
Our Testing includes detailed tests and reports for the following:
- Insulation resistance testing
- Circuit breaker testing and identification
- Proper receptacle identification
- Retentive force testing
- Polarity testing
- Voltage drop testing under %80 load
- Ground return path Voltage rise testing
- Exposed metal parts bond testing